Vision Statement: Sculptor Charter School will develop culturally literate citizens who are successful in the real world by delivering a world class education in a collaborative environment with a passion for learning.
Mission Statement: To successfully cultivate learning using quality literature, mathematics and the arts. We provide the Core Knowledge curriculum and technological skills so our children realize their full potential.Our Goals are to:
- Offer a quality education experience using the Core Knowledge® curriculum
- Recognize the unique needs of all students and challenge their varying talents
- Develop an understanding and enjoyment of the arts and their materials
- Develop knowledge of and enjoyment of a variety of musical expressions
- Provide students with problem solving and critical thinking skills needed for successful decision making